Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from one person to another, such as race, sex, and disability.
This book will give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law. It will also touch on safety in the workplace, which is in itself a very important item in any organization.
Three main actions constitute harassment:
- When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy.
- When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy.
- When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
- The Background
- Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy
- Policies in the Workplace
- Proper Procedures in the Workplace
- False Allegations
- Other Options
- Sexual Harassment
- Conflict Resolution
- The Aftermath
Workplace Harassment E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.