Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
In this growing electronic age, we often forget how important it can be to have simple telephone etiquette. Outside the realm of texting and emails, many people still use the telephone as a primary source of communication. Knowing the proper etiquette and procedures for speaking with someone on the telephone can show a great deal of professionalism as well as social knowledge.
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Handling Voicemail Messages
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Telephone Etiquette E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.