Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
We are continually placed in social learning situations. Whether we are continuing education, learning new skills at work, or participating in a club, learning often takes place in social settings. By fully understanding the process of social learning, it is possible to enhance both social and learning skills to reap the full benefits of any social learning situation.
- Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
- Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
- Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
- Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
- Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)
- Role-Playing (I)
- Role-Playing (II)
- Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Modeling and Observational Learning
Social Learning E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.