Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million-dollar deals when they hear the word “negotiation,” the truth is that we negotiate all the time. For example, have you ever:
- Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
- Decided on chore assignments with your family?
- Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations that involve negotiating! This book will give you an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
- Understanding Negotiation
- Getting Prepared
- Laying the Groundwork
- Phase One — Exchanging Information
- Phase Two — Bargaining
- About Mutual Gain
- Phase Three — Closing
- Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
Negotiation Skills E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.