Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
Knowledge Management is the establishment of a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporating into business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the company. This book will teach you how to initiate a knowledge management program at work. When it comes to knowledge management, any organization is able to implement a strategy. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- Dos and Don'ts
- The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Knowledge Management Models
- Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Tips for Success
- Advance Topics
Knowledge Management E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.