Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
The Internet has changed the way that people connect, communicate, and conduct business. The digital age has provided many benefits, but it does have a downside. Given the sheer volume of digital information that we send and receive each day, it is important to learn basic citizenship skills. These skills will help prevent missteps and keep your digital relationships running smoothly.
- What Is Digital Citizenship?
- Being a Good Citizen
- Best Practices for Sharing
- Networking and Personal Branding (I)
- Networking and Personal Branding (II)
- Digital Security and Safety (I)
- Digital Security and Safety (II)
- Dealing with the Dark Side
- Digital Etiquette (I)
- Digital Etiquette (II)
Digital Citizenship E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.