Included: 1 E-Book (PDF format)
You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude and you know they can do better. You just do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
This Coaching and Mentoring book focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
- Chapter One: Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Chapter Two: Setting Goals
- Chapter Three: Understanding the Realities
- Chapter Four: Developing Options
- Chapter Five: Wrapping it All Up
- Chapter Six: The Importance of Trust
- Chapter Seven: Providing Feedback
- Chapter Eight: Overcoming Roadblocks
- Chapter Nine: Reaching the End
- Chapter Ten: How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
Coaching and Mentoring E-Book
Due to the nature of digital files, we do not offer returns on any of our digital products at this time. However, we would like to hear from you if our products do not meet your expectations based on the description of this product. Your feedback is highly valued and we are always open to conversations that can make us better.